Welcome to Designs by LolaBelle. Thank you for dropping by and viewing this listing.
Lapis Lazuli has been a highly sought after and prized gemstone since ancient times. This beautiful gemstone was believed to possess the power to cure weak extremities during the Middle Ages, and to cure individuals of fear and envy. This gorgeous gemstone was used by Renaissance painters to create the amazing blues seen in the pieces from that time.
Rose Quartz is said to be symbolic of love and beauty. It is credited for restoring youthful qualities, especially as it relates to the skin, and believed to help foster self-esteem.
I used beautiful 8mm Rose Quartz round beads, with an 8mm Lapis Lazuli bead, bordered by 4mm gold plated pewter spacers, as the focal point of this simple, but elegant bracelet
This piece measures 7.0 inches in length, and is strung on 0.80mm clear elastic power cord.
Your bracelet will be shipped wrapped in my standard packaging, which is suitable for gift giving, however if you desire signature gift wrapping, please choose this option when ordering. Please note there will be an additional fee of $3.00 for gift wrapping.
To see more of my handcrafted jewelry, please follow this link: www.designsbylolabelle.com
I welcome payment via PayPal, credit card, debit card. Items will be shipped once payment has been received.
Virginia Shoppers: Please be aware 6% sales tax will be added to your purchase in accordance with state and local tax regulations.
*I ship via USPS First Class Mail and a tracking number will be provided. You may upgrade to USPS Priority Mail, to the United States and Puerto Rico Please allow a minimum of 3-5 business days shipping time for all domestic orders.
* International shipping is available to select countries via USPS First Class International and USPS Priority Mail International.
* The buyer assumes responsibility for ALL customs and import taxes, this includes VAT, levied by their country. The buyer assumes responsibility for any additional taxes due upon receipt of their order.
* Please note shipping time varies by country.
*All delivery dates are estimated. I will do everything possible to get your item to you on time, but I cannot guarantee delivery date. Shipping method will also determine delivery time.
* I am not responsible for orders delayed by customs.
* Buyers are responsible for providing correct and complete address information to the seller at the time of purchase. The buyer will bear all shipping costs to resend an order.
* I am not responsible for orders lost in transit.
* Cancellations are not accepted. Please contact me at anytime if you have issues or questions about your order.
*Returns and exchanges are gladly accepted. In the event you need to return your item, please contact me via email within two days of receiving your item in order to discuss the issue.
* No returns are accepted for custom ordered items
* Return shipping costs are the responsibility of the buyer and must be received back within 14 business days from the original delivery date.
* Items must be returned in original condition, with no damage. If items are not returned in the original condition, the buyer will bear responsibility for any loss in value.
* Please allow 7 business days to process returns and refunds.
Your handcrafted jewelry is made with the utmost of care and workmanship. Both natural gemstones and man made products are used to make each piece. Due to this, there may be subtle differences in color and design not necessarily visible to the naked eye. Each piece of jewelry is unique despite being made with the same materials and similar design.
Your personal contact information will never be sold or shared. I will only use your contact information for official business only, such as: paying taxes, shipping your order, and communication with the buyer.
All orders are packaged in appropriately sized kraft jewelry boxes, wrapped with aqua colored ribbon, and ready to present as a gift. If you would like to add more wow factor to your gift, choose my signature gift wrap option, which consists of white paper and an aqua ribbon. Just select the gift wrap option from the drop down menu when placing your order.
Custom orders are always welcome. Please contact me directly via Etsy conversation to discuss your order. Include as many details in your custom order request as possible.
All custom orders will require an additional 5-7 business days to complete. Additional processing time may be needed in the event materials have to be obtained. In this case, the buyer will be advised accordingly.
Payment is required on all custom orders before any work will be started.
Once I have completed your order I will advise you directly via Etsy conversation, and 2 photos will be sent. Please respond ASAP if you want to make changes. If no response is received in two days your order will be shipped.
*Written care instructions will be included with each order.
* Your handcrafted jewelry piece is made with multiple small pieces, and should be kept away from infants and small children to avoid accidental choking
*Your handcrafted jewelry is very delicate, and should never be worn while performing any activity which could possibly result in damage.
*Do not allow your piece to get wet or clean with jewelry cleaner.
*Your handcrafted jewelry piece should not be exposed to cosmetics, lotions, or perfumes.
* Jewelry made with gold or silver plated components, or sterling silver should be stored in a plastic bag to minimize tarnishing. If tarnishing occurs, polish with a soft cloth.
I state the size of every individual piece in the listing details and description. Bracelet sizes are listed by length, not diameter. Please accurately measure your wrist prior to ordering, and consider if the piece is made with elastic cord, which will be flexible, or with wire, which is not flexible. Also, consider how snug or loose you like your bracelets.
As a general rule, I suggest ordering a bracelet a half an inch larger than your wrist size. For example, if the diameter of your wrist is 6.5 inches, order 7.0 inch bracelet.
Most of my adult bracelets are 6.5-8.0 inches in length.
Necklaces are 16-20 inches.
Anklets are 9.0 inches.
If you have questions about sizing, please feel free to message me at any time.
To accurately measure the diameter of your wrist, you must use a flexible tape measure. These can be found in most any craft and fabric stores.
Wrap the tape measure around your wrist, making sure to place the tape measure below the bone that is on the side of your wrist. If you find this difficult, have someone measure your wrist for you.