Welcome to the world of DesignsbyLolaBelle!! I am so happy you came by to visit. My pieces are created by what inspires me at the moment, the weather, a memory, or just what catches my eye. All my pieces are one of a kind and handmade by me. As with all one of kind pieces, no two are exactly alike, so you may note slight differences in color and design.
I welcome payment via credit card, debit card, Etsy gift cards, Apple Pay, and PayPal. Items will be shipped once payment has been received.
I do no accept cancellations.
Virginia Shoppers: Please be aware 6% sales tax will be added to your purchase in accordance with state and local tax regulations.
*I ship via USPS First Class Mail and a tracking number will be provided.
* For an additional fee you may upgrade to USPS Priority Mail, to the United States and Puerto Rico Please allow a minimum of 3-5 business days shipping time for all domestic orders.
*All delivery dates are estimated. I will do everything possible to get your item to you on time, but I cannot guarantee delivery date. Shipping method will also determine delivery time.
* Buyers are responsible for providing correct and complete address information to the seller at the time of purchase. The buyer will bear all shipping costs to resend an order.
* I am not responsible for orders lost in transit.
* Cancellations are not accepted. Please contact me at anytime if you have issues or questions about your order.
*Returns and exchanges are gladly accepted. In the event you need to return your item, please contact me via email within 4 days of receiving your item in order to discuss the issue.
* No returns are accepted for custom ordered items
* Return shipping costs are the responsibility of the buyer. Returned items must be received by the seller within 14 business days from the original delivery date.
* Items must be returned in original condition, with no damage. If items are not returned in the original condition, the buyer will bear responsibility for any loss in value, and the seller reserves the right to deny a refund if the item is damaged to the point it cannot be resold.
* I strongly encourage buyers returning an item to choose a shipping method which provides a tracking number.
* Please allow 7 business days to process returns and refunds.
* The seller is not responsible for fraudulent purchases made using your payment information. If you believe you have been the victim of credit card fraud, contact your credit card company, or bank, immediately to file a false transaction claim.
Your handcrafted jewelry is made with the utmost care and workmanship. Both natural gemstones and man made products are used to create each piece. Due to this, there may be subtle differences in color and design not necessarily visible to the naked eye. Each piece of jewelry is unique despite being made with the same materials and similar design.
Your handcrafted jewelry piece is very delicate, and should not be worn during any activity or conditions, which could cause damage. Your handcrafted jewelry has many small pieces, and should be kept away from infants and children to prevent accidental ingestion or choking.
Please note colors may vary slightly due to minor differences in computer monitors and screen displays.
Your personal contact information will never be sold or shared. I will only use your contact information for official business only, such as: paying taxes, shipping your order, and communication with the buyer.
All orders are packaged in appropriately sized kraft jewelry boxes, wrapped with aqua colored ribbon, and ready to present as a gift. If you would like to add more wow factor to your gift, choose my signature gift wrap option, which consists of white paper and a choice of ribbon colors. Just select the gift wrap option from the drop down menu when placing your order, then select the ribbon color you prefer.
Custom orders are always welcome. Please contact me directly via Etsy conversation to discuss your order. Include as many details in your custom order request as possible.
All custom orders will require an additional 5-7 business days to complete. Additional processing time may be needed in the event materials have to be obtained. In this case, the buyer will be advised accordingly.
Payment is required on all custom orders before any work will be started.
Once I have completed your order I will advise you directly via Etsy conversation, and 2 photos will be sent. Please respond ASAP if you want to make changes. If no response is received in two days your order will be shipped.
*Written care instructions will be included with each order.
* Your handcrafted jewelry piece is made with multiple small pieces, and should be kept away from infants and small children to avoid accidental choking
*Your handcrafted jewelry is very delicate, and should never be worn while performing any activity which could possibly result in damage.
*Do not allow your piece to get wet or clean with jewelry cleaner.
*Your handcrafted jewelry piece should not be exposed to cosmetics, lotions, or perfumes.
* Jewelry made with gold or silver plated components, or sterling silver should be stored in a plastic bag to minimize tarnishing. If tarnishing occurs, polish with a soft cloth.
I state the size of every individual piece in the listing details and description. Bracelet measurements are listed in LENGTH. Please accurately measure your wrist prior to ordering, and consider if the piece is made with elastic cord, which will be flexible, or with wire, which is not flexible. Also, consider how snug or loose you like your bracelets.
As a general rule, I suggest ordering a bracelet a half an inch larger than your wrist size. For example, if the diameter of your wrist is 6.5 inches, order 7.0 inch bracelet.
Most of my adult bracelets are 6.5-8.0 inches in length.
Necklaces are 16-20 inches.
Anklets are 9.0 inches.
If you have questions about sizing, please feel free to message me at any time.
To accurately measure the diameter of your wrist, you must use a flexible tape measure. You may find these in most any craft and fabric stores.
Wrap the tape measure around your wrist, making sure to place the tape measure below the bone that is on the side of your wrist. If you find this difficult, have someone measure your wrist for you.
Once you have determined the size of your wrist, please refer to my sizing guide instructions to decide what size bracelet will fit you.